New Delhi: After training guns on former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) governor Raghuram Rajan and Chief Economic Advisor (CEA) Arvind Subramanian, Bharatiya Janata Party( BJP) MP Subramanian Swamy on Tuesday targeted the Economic Affairs Secretary Shaktikanta Das asking Prime Minister Narendra Modi not to appoint him as Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) chief.
Swamy has written a letter to Prime Minister Modi asking him that the Das should not be made the SEBI chief alleging that he is corrupt and working for former union finance minister P. Chidambaram.
Also Read : Sebi asks Tata about Cyrus Mistry’s claims
Earlier, Swamy had alleged Das of sitting idle to tackle the currency crunch post demonetisation.
Also Read :
- Politicians can’t seek votes in name of caste, creed or religion
- Goa : Can contest alone in 37 of 40 seats in 2017 polls, says BJP
- Govt drops 4-year-jail term for holding more than 10 scrapped notes
- Cash flood: ICICI, HDFC Bank cut FD rates by 0.25%
- Govt rejects demand for PM’s reply on demonetisation debate
- US presidency under Trump to boost strategic ties with India
- Overeating? Your brain cells may signal ‘stop eating’
- UNBELIEVABLE: You may never drink Coke again after reading this!
- 5 of the most haunted places in the world, one is alwar India
- 10 Ways To Burn That Fat Away While You Sleep
- Paracetamol ‘not clinically effective’ in treating joint pain