New Delhi : The Patiala House Court on Monday granted bail to former Air Chief Marshal SP Tyagi in the AgustaWestland Case.
The court will pronounce order on Tyagi’s co-accused Sanjeev Tyagi and Gautam Khaitan’s bail plea on January 4. Till then the two shall remain in judicial custody, the court ordered.
SP Tyagi granted bail on Rs 2 Lakh security. Court directed him not to leave Delhi NCR and to not temper with evidence.
The Air Chief Marshal and his associated were arrested by CBI on December 9 for Rs 3,600 cr AgustaWestland chopper scam.
Also Read :
- Cash flood: ICICI, HDFC Bank cut FD rates by 0.25%
- Govt rejects demand for PM’s reply on demonetisation debate
- US presidency under Trump to boost strategic ties with India
- Overeating? Your brain cells may signal ‘stop eating’
- UNBELIEVABLE: You may never drink Coke again after reading this!
- 5 of the most haunted places in the world, one is alwar India
- 10 Ways To Burn That Fat Away While You Sleep
- Paracetamol ‘not clinically effective’ in treating joint pain