New Delhi : Citizens of India are well known to the significance of Permanent Account Number (PAN) and hardships faced while generating the PAN number.
Now it will be much easier for citizens to create PAN cards, without facing any problem. The petitioner will get the PAN card in just 5 minutes. Not only that, but the process will also become much easier that anyone can apply for it.
As per the reports, the government has also enabled to pay income tax through cellular devices. As per the reports, if SIM cards can be made available through E-KYC, then it wouldn’t be tough to provide PAN card through E-KYC technology.
Also Read :
- Politicians can’t seek votes in name of caste, creed or religion
- Govt drops 4-year-jail term for holding more than 10 scrapped notes
- Cash flood: ICICI, HDFC Bank cut FD rates by 0.25%
- Govt rejects demand for PM’s reply on demonetisation debate
- US presidency under Trump to boost strategic ties with India
- Overeating? Your brain cells may signal ‘stop eating’
- UNBELIEVABLE: You may never drink Coke again after reading this!
- 10 Ways To Burn That Fat Away While You Sleep
- Paracetamol ‘not clinically effective’ in treating joint pain